Gallery Nina's Aquatic Gallery (+ Lee Hi Shrine) (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:uwu: Is she beauty? Yes:sniff: :PandaUnicorn:Is she grace? Ofc:taeilsob:

Do I have all her beautiful cards? :seokeyes: Yes

I don't have Milestones yet so appreciate her lovely cards that I cherish the most.
The Commons


The Rares

The GORGEOUS LIMITEDS
This is literally one of the best Valentines cards. LIKE LOOK HOW PERFECT IT IS!!!

And my most beloved cards....the Legendaries!
:taeilsob: :taeilsob: :taeilsob:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Anticipating the Milestone LEE HI coming soon :ankha:
:haylul: I'm having a hard time deciding so it won't be soon. I'm also just lazy when it comes to my own stuff. That's why my layout changes maybe twice a year.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
They are really pretty, I'm going to collect her!
I hope they add a Moon Sujin set soon 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread