COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Nintendo, Sega, Sony, or Microsoft? (1 Viewer)

Thread title

• Nintendo

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Sega

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Sony

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Sega, Sony & Nintendo all bring back good childhood memories from growing up in the 90's for me...

My first game consoles were the Sega Megadrive and Sega Game Gear ( I remember spending countless hours playing Sonic and Desert Strike II)

I also remember getting my first Gameboy and Pokemon (Blue) game and the countless hours that I played that game, and sequel games (Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Fire Red, etc) on the GB Advance.
As well as my good old N64, and playing games like Mario, 007 Golden Eye, Pokemon Snap & Stadium.

And of course, the Playstation, and the numerous hours spent playing GTA, NHL etc

All great consoles, and I've still got all of my old consoles!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
played sega for a bit but I like nintendo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
All time favorite was the Sega consoles, specifically Master System and Genesis, because I never had an N.E.S.

Then when I was a bit older, I began owning Sony consoles and never had an Xbox until XBO.

So, I voted Sega.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread