What is it about Jennie that you like so much?
So ofc the first thing to stand out to me was the visuals. Honestly when BP first debuted Jisoo was my bias but Jennie basically bias wrecked her from the start cuz I was accidentally giving Jennie heart eyes in their debut mvs even tho I wasn't particularly the biggest fan of Boombayah in particular (the oppa in the chorus threw me off cuz it's like a badass song, it still throws me off to this day but it isn't big enough to ruin the rest of the hype of the song>.<) After D4 came out and I stopped lying to myself I finally stanned BP and Jennie became my bias bc of that whit sparkle outfit in D4 and lemme tell u I love sparkly outfits but I love them even more when the person in them LITERALLY SHINES BRIGHTER like every 'out-there' outfit Jennie wears, she doesn't wear it, she OWNS it. She looks sooo soo sooooooo stunning in full glitter makeup and extravagant outfits but her natural beauty is also off the charts too. In the CF where she's in her historical attire I literally died from how beautiful she looked like pure natural beauty with the soft and clean aesthetic of the hanbok and her hair tied back neatly I just-
Also she's sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has the cutest aegyo baby voice even rivalling that iconic Yoona aegyo, in fact I think every Jennie aegyo moment rivals or beats Yoona's. I've literally made a whole thread just to appreciate Jennie's cuteness with hedgehogs, those moments just left me DECEASED. And omg RUNNING MAN so she was my bias before she went on Running Man but that was really the moment that I just FELL for her u know?? She walked inside that haunted house so confidently, even Kwangsoo was looking at her for protection, I was expecting a hella girl crush moment and well, I did get a girl crush I guess... I felt so bad when she was crying at the end but she was so confident when she walked in I couldn't help but laugh and just MELT I wanna give her so many hugs just for that alone, the way she spoke informally to Kwangsoo oh god
And finally her performance like her dancing is just amazing like it's so satisfying to watch and her stage presence is off the charts like she just embodies the concept and vibe of any song she's performing, she can go from badass girl crush to cute in 0.000000000000001 seconds and I love her voice when she's rapping I LOVE LISTENING TO HER RAP IN FOREVER YOUNG AND 2ND VERSE OF D4 ESPECIALLY and omg she can speak fluent English and I love her New Zealand accent and don't even get me started on THOSE CHEEKS