What's the worst anime you've watched all the way through? And the most weird/gross/creepy one?
Well the first thing that comes to mind isn't something that i've watched all the way through yet but I intend to cuz it's only 6 episodes, technically it was only meant to be 2 until they added more so technically I have watched it all the way through in a sense, and that anime is Euphoria :^) It's basically the hentai version of Saw, and there are multiple moments where there's nothing hot about what you're seeing it's just gross...
Hmm other than that I have to say Nisemonogatari... So the thing is right that I don't care about really weird incest shit in anime if that's the kind of anime it is, like u watched it for degeneracy so that's what u gon get, but when I watched Bakemonogatari it felt much more serious, like it had a few gags in it but it was a really unique show and I view the characters as like
characters with actual depth rather than tools for ur degeneracy, but with Nisemonogatari there was just so much 'fanservice' ecchi/incest or just uncomfortable stuff that it felt like the characters that I respected in Bakemonogatari were just treated as tools for degeneracy in Nisemonogatari. If Nisemonogatari was a stand alone anime I wouldn't have this problem since I wouldn't have the respect for the characters that I did in Bakemonogatari but it's just the jump from Bakemonogatari to Nisemonogatari that's just