- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ofc I always try my bestOh hey some incredibly detailed responses nice
NASA fanclub is happy![]()
Some parts of Nisemonogatari are alright, there are other parts where it's likeLMAO you might have actually ended up selling me on Nisemonogatari, or atleast you've piqued my curiosity enough to the point I'll try a few episodes and see what goes down
I guess Bakemonogatari must have been pretty good then for you to be upset about what happens to the characters in Nisemonogatari
Lol I meant more groups in general including mid tier, groups from good agencies too who aren't as popular and nugus too. I get what you mean about nugus tho, a lot of times they don't have access to good producers and the tracks sound like demo versions or unpolished. And they usually try to just ride the wave of whatever's trendy, only it isn't as memorable as the same thing done by a bigger group.
But sometimes I find 1-2 songs I really like or find the members charming and once that emotional connect happens I get into them coz it feels like they need the support more. But I'm into more "moderately successful" groups than nugu, groups like Oh My Girl for instance aren't the biggest but far from nugu- so around that ballpark.
I have liked some groups that are mid tier, at least compared to BTS, BP and SNSD, but I find that I go thru a phase of liking them but then I always go back to my mains in the end, the only mid tier group I stanned for a long time was BTS until they became a monster group LOL
It isn't my favourite Loona release by far BUT I did really enjoy it and how well they pulled off such a different concept considering their debut was only 2 releases ago and it was Hi High, like that's a BIG difference in style and they made it WORKAnd btw, how'd you like So What?
Orchestral all the way for me despite the heavy autotune, just feel it conveys the theme/meaning of the song better.
But I prefer the choreo they did for the studio version on James Corden more than the dance company choreo in the MV![]()
The autotune in the Orchestral version isn't a downside for me at all, personally I feel like it makes their voices blend into the music better, usually vocals are meant to stand out in the forefront of the song but the way they made the vocals sound more distant and snyth makes them blend as another instrument. It isn't like an overly electronic synth sound either, like it's a nice n smooth synth that compliments the raw sound of the strings really well!