News NMIXX Announces Official Lightstick (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I want one :pandahappy: This and Oh My Girl’s lightstick are my two favorites.
:maheart:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I wish the base wasn’t white as that’s a bit overdone but I loveeee the use of blue for the splash in the bulb. This is really pretty.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I want a group to make a light stick that doubles as a taser. After thinking about it it's a bad idea. Blinks can't be trusted with such a weapon. Maybe I'll make a taser panda bong.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I want a group to make a light stick that doubles as a taser. After thinking about it it's a bad idea. Blinks can't be trusted with such a weapon. Maybe I'll make a taser panda bong.
Cherry Bullet's gun isn't good enough? :icgyu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread