@NSWER
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,356 Reactions Received 53,165 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,578 Gender Female 3 October 2025 #1 @NSWER Reactions: centen and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,733 Reactions Received 44,350 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,538 3 October 2025 #2 Nice, I love the song. Thank you for all the cake sacrificed in the making of this video
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,489 Reactions Received 18,187 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,606 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 3 October 2025 #3 The MV is weird, and the song is a bit different from what they normally do, but I really like it. It's kind of refreshing.
The MV is weird, and the song is a bit different from what they normally do, but I really like it. It's kind of refreshing.