Performance NMIXX「Blue Valentine -Japanese ver.-」Live Performance Video | NMIXX 1ST WORLD TOUR <EPISODE 1: ZERO FRONTIER> in JAPAN (2 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I am amazed this was allowed to be uploaded :haylul:

Japan is so strict with uploads of anything filmed on their turf. I remember a NewJeans performance video was allowed to be uploaded for about one month on their official channel, and after that it would be unavailable again.

I think when NMIXX will debut in Japan, a lot of fan channels on Youtube will have a hard time to survive. There is a channel I loved a fancam of ILLIT of but they uploaded some IVE content of back in Japan and the account got banned and they were known for a lot of fancams of all kind of groups :pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread