- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,239
- Reactions Received
- 4,096
- Location
- Hellevator
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 58,237
- Pronouns
- Haewon's yeobo
And their encore as they won first place. I can't find the bit of them getting the trophy tho...
@NSWER
I don't know why show champion is always weird like that.. I always go to Soompi, they usually have that part somewhere:And their encore as they won first place. I can't find the bit of them getting the trophy tho...
@Moguri's blue prophecy is another step closer to being fulfilled.![]()
Tomorrow they should win at Mnet Countdown too so those will be 2 wins of the 4 that @Moguri predicted
I think it has to do with the fact it are all boys who MC lolAlso they are so bad, focusing on the MCs for so long instaed of showing NMIXX reaction![]()
Who are the others? Inkigayo, Mnet Countdown and who else is left?oh... Moguri always ends up forgetting about Show Champion, when I looked into the future, I had only checked the results of the 4 big music shows, so there are still 4 more wins to come this week!!
tbh I'm not sure what you meanI think it has to do with the fact it are all boys who MC lol
Who are the others? Inkigayo, Mnet Countdown and who else is left?
You said, they were focusing too much on the MC's so I said it's probably because the MC's are members of a boygroup, so it's kind of fan service by giving them a lot of screen time.tbh I'm not sure what you mean
Music Bank and Music Core!
that would be wonderful, I had not looked so far into the future thoughYou said, they were focusing too much on the MC's so I said it's probably because the MC's are members of a boygroup, so it's kind of fan service by giving them a lot of screen time.
Oh okay, I just googled and music bank and music core are on friday and saturday. So hopefully they win those two also. I think 4 wins is the usual amount they win with comebacks...let's hope they destroy it and get like 8 wins or something total![]()