Performance NMIXX - Blue Valentine [Music Bank] | KBS WORLD TV 25.10.24 (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,236
Reactions Received
4,095
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,218
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo



And 3rd win, also KBS is lazy with these hard coded subs...half way they get tired and stop putting them and they cut the encore :pandaannoyed:


They finally uploaded the full encore stage @kimsguardian gonna tag you since you already saw the thread but didn't get to see the full encore with close ups



@NSWER​
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
And 3rd win, also KBS is lazy with these hard coded subs...half way they get tired and stop putting them and they cut the encore :pandaannoyed:
I don't know this, but based on my observation, they only provide subtitles for that MCs are saying, so I assume the subtitles are what is written on the cue cards of the MCs :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
They finally uploaded the full encore stage @kimsguardian gonna tag you since you already saw the thread but didn't get to see the full encore with close ups
you can't edit in tags btw, if you want to tag someone, you have to make a new post! Otherwise they will never see it
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,236
Reactions Received
4,095
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,218
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
you can't edit in tags btw, if you want to tag someone, you have to make a new post! Otherwise they will never see it
I had a feeling it wouldn't work...I was also worried it would cancel out the tags...and not give notifications to people
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,236
Reactions Received
4,095
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,218
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
@kimsguardian I just learned you cannot tag someone in an edited post, so I am doing it seperately. But yeah since you had already visited I wanted to notify you of the full encore video I found you'll see in the original post incase you'd want to watch it. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread