Performance Nmixx Comeback stage - Blue Valentine and Spinnin' On It @ M Countdown (16 October 2025) (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,236
Reactions Received
4,092
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,218
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I am kinda confused why they have different outfits for both songs, I wonder if their time slots are split up for each song seperately :dubuthink:
either way I saved it to watch later but knowing them they never disappoint :pepeheart:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,236
Reactions Received
4,092
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,218
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I've had Blue Valentine stuck in my head, this has to be one of my favorite songs of all time :felixdance:
I initially found Blue Valentine to be weaker than previous comebacks when I first heard it, but as Nmixx always does they always have you repeat their songs in your head and make you addicted and come back for more. I cannot help hearing the chorus always in my head now eventho I listened to their B tracks more :llama_laugh:

I think fans love this one a lot along with Spinnin' on it, Bae put a poll up and people voted for Spinnin on it as second favorite song of their album. I think my problem is just that I am used to more upbeat songs like "See That" and "Know about me" were my absolute favorite comeback songs of them.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I am kinda confused why they have different outfits for both songs, I wonder if their time slots are split up for each song seperately :dubuthink:
either way I saved it to watch later but knowing them they never disappoint :pepeheart:
I don't know about the time slots, I assume they have 2 different ones, but in general it's very uncommon to perform 2 songs in the same outfit on a music show
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread