@NSWER
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,393 Reactions Received 59,435 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 492,707 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 19 September 2022 #1 @NSWER Reactions: Yerichu
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 19 September 2022 #2 Bop!!! I prefer that song like 1000x that O.O Reactions: kimsguardian
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 19 September 2022 #3 I love this 🥰
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 20 September 2022 #4 I listen to it but I couldnt hear to well so Ill listen to it again & again until I get used to it.... ^^ Reactions: kimsguardian
I listen to it but I couldnt hear to well so Ill listen to it again & again until I get used to it.... ^^
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 20 September 2022 #5 not a fan tbh, guess their music isn't made for me. but i like it more than their debut.