Information NMIXX Fandom name REVEAL! (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
How do you even say that :soob:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: uran and Yerichu

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
pronounced as answer I think.... as it means to look for a route & answer with their fans..
pronounced as answer I think.... as it means to look for a route & answer with their fans..
I think it'll be impossible for me to pronounce this.. just looking at it. So, answer it is :soob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
10 February 2022
Messages
359
Reactions Received
371
Location
TDOONG Entertaiment
Website
2ic.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
TDOONG♥
Gender
Female
Pronouns
itself/yourself
The fandom is sort of difficult to remember I rather have it call NESWR it easy to remember when u say this sentence "NEVER EAT SOGGY WAFFLE" than u add a route to it JYP def needed to change the letter places.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yerichu

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It's not as bad as I expected lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread