I'll drop this here too of the full radio show, but it currently has no subs yet. @NSWER
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,262 Reactions Received 4,125 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 60,064 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo 1 April 2025 #1 I'll drop this here too of the full radio show, but it currently has no subs yet. @NSWER Reactions: fdonce and kimsguardian
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 1 April 2025 #2 Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,377 Reactions Received 59,418 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,851 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 1 April 2025 #3 that duo sullbae on high horse Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,903 Reactions Received 44,591 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,577 2 April 2025 #4 I love the chaos happening over at the SullBaeWoo corner Last edited: 2 April 2025 Reactions: Somnia