- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,255
- Reactions Received
- 4,116
- Location
- Hellevator
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 59,014
- Pronouns
- Haewon's yeobo
Funny you say that about the badge, I was checking earlier how much more I neededAlways a joy to hear them live
And you can get your next badge soon![]()
hehe!! just a little bit more! do you alreayd know what you want to get?Funny you say that about the badge, I was checking earlier how much more I needed![]()
Oh yes...and I think you can guess who it is toohehe!! just a little bit more! do you alreayd know what you want to get?![]()
Sullyoon?Oh yes...and I think you can guess who it is too![]()
You based it on my signature didn't youSullyoon?![]()
yesYou based it on my signature didn't you
It is actually Haewon which I guess would be your second answer lol~