- Joined
- 9 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,253
- Reactions Received
- 4,116
- Location
- Hellevator
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 58,997
- Pronouns
- Haewon's yeobo
Edit: gonna add this Sullyoon face fancam here too.
@NSWER
Last edited:
It only sucks most companies and music shows know having Sullyoon as a thumbnail or just her on a fancam will bring in views. I would have loved to see the others too up closeThat 2nd video is just the kinda focus my mind needs![]()
Oh...usually for these kind of things,t hey have a fancam for each member...guess not this showIt only sucks most companies and music shows know having Sullyoon as a thumbnail or just her on a fancam will bring in views. I would have loved to see the others too up close![]()
Yeah, those music shows sometimes upload all but sometimes they pick the more popular members like Sullyoon and Haewon lol. This performance was during just a radio show hosted by Kim Shinyoung. I also noticed another video but I didn't link it because I thought it was the same but after watching it like a few minutes ago I noticed it is different and would slightly focus more on the members singing and zoom in.Oh...usually for these kind of things,t hey have a fancam for each member...guess not this show![]()
Very observantYeah, those music shows sometimes upload all but sometimes they pick the more popular members like Sullyoon and Haewon lol. This performance was during just a radio show hosted by Kim Shinyoung. I also noticed another video but I didn't link it because I thought it was the same but after watching it like a few minutes ago I noticed it is different and would slightly focus more on the members singing and zoom in.
So I am gonna drop it here incase someone wants to watch it too. I also love how Kyujin took the initiative and started doing the last bit of the 'It's live" version lol Haewon panicked for a split second and Bae smirked and just knew what to do, and Jiwoo also smiled because she knew what Kyujin did.
even after reading your explanation, I'm not sure what exactly you meanI also love how Kyujin took the initiative and started doing the last bit of the 'It's live" version lol Haewon panicked for a split second and Bae smirked and just knew what to do, and Jiwoo also smiled because she knew what Kyujin did.
Sorryeven after reading your explanation, I'm not sure what exactly you mean![]()
oh I understand now! Such a cheeky MaknaeSorry
I meant that Kyujin without telling the other members was doing a different version of "Know about me" which was especially arranged during their "It's live" because it has a live band so they often change up the songs then. In this radio performance Kyujin started doing the band version basically, and Haewon and Bae didn't know she would do that so they were surprised at first lol. As for Jiwoo her reaction you'd need to watch the first video I posted here since it shows all members. I hope I made it more clear now, sorry for making you confused