Performance 엔믹스(NMIXX) - "KNOW ABOUT ME" @ Show Champion EP.549 2025.04.02 (2 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,120
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,692
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
they did great! too bad they didn't win :pandasad:
It's okay though, I am just glad they managed to win three times, because odds were against them this comeback too with all bigger idols returning right as they had their comeback. JYPe/Squ4d should have let them have the comeback in the beginning of the year they might have won more then. Poor Yeji I think with her solo didn't get a single win I think her comeback date was also unfortunate like I think two weeks before Nmixx theirs
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,118
Reactions Received
98,917
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,706
Ship
Wreck
It's okay though, I am just glad they managed to win three times, because odds were against them this comeback too with all bigger idols returning right as they had their comeback. JYPe/Squ4d should have let them have the comeback in the beginning of the year they might have won more then. Poor Yeji I think with her solo didn't get a single win I think her comeback date was also unfortunate like I think two weeks before Nmixx theirs
it's hard to avoid everything, the comebacks are usually planned many month ahead :llama_blush: but I agree, it's best to be happy about the wins they got, it's still a good result :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread