Sensitive [NMIXX] Lily comes out (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Yeah I've been watching alot of geography videos on it, besides Perth, all the other major cities to the east. Though I'm not like a city person, I do want to visit like the Queensland area for some of the parks and the great barrier reef. I do want to see some kangaroo and koalas but I also don't want to die :llama_ramen:
don't worry you're not alone - no one really cares for Perth lol

honestly it's not that dangerous the danger rhetoric is overblown
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,350
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
don't worry you're not alone - no one really cares for Perth lol

honestly it's not that dangerous the danger rhetoric is overblown
Lol I know, but I do hate bugs, im concerned as I'm taking photos of koalas and kangaroos, I step on something or get attacked by a venomous spider.

Ill see, its between either 1.) Germany Slovenia Austria and Czechia for 2 weeks or 2.) New Zealand and Australia. Im also seeing if prices would go down for new Zealand
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Lol I know, but I do hate bugs, im concerned as I'm taking photos of koalas and kangaroos, I step on something or get attacked by a venomous spider.

Ill see, its between either 1.) Germany Slovenia Austria and Czechia for 2 weeks or 2.) New Zealand and Australia. Im also seeing if prices would go down for new Zealand
1761183545806.png


hmm....

ahhh...good luck on deciding where you want to go
and if you ever decide to come to my neck of the woods let me know my friend
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,350
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
1761183545806.png


hmm....

ahhh...good luck on deciding where you want to go
and if you ever decide to come to my neck of the woods let me know my friend
Kpop groups won't go where you are...I won't either :haylul:

Jk but the east end is already super far, think 20+ hour flight and then the west end would be even further
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
Kpop groups won't go where you are...I won't either :haylul:

Jk but the east end is already super far, think 20+ hour flight and then the west end would be even further
no they don't but Eminem did once in 2019 and I actually went so there's that lol

it is - we are literally like one of the most isolated cities in the world
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread