@NSWER
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,111 Reactions Received 59,267 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,215 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 10 June 2025 #1 @NSWER Last edited: 10 June 2025 Reactions: centen and Somnia
Somnia Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 2,251 Reactions Received 4,113 Location Hellevator Cards View Profile KS Coins 58,879 Pronouns Haewon's yeobo 10 June 2025 #2 Gonna skip this one, I am not a fan of that pxrn sounding label the hub. They ruin Nmixx with their Western influences. Reactions: kimsguardian
Gonna skip this one, I am not a fan of that pxrn sounding label the hub. They ruin Nmixx with their Western influences.
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,522 Reactions Received 18,211 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,452 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 June 2025 #3 Missed the ping for this one, but I really liked the song! You could hear all three girls clearly, and they sound great together.
Missed the ping for this one, but I really liked the song! You could hear all three girls clearly, and they sound great together.