I think it's becos kbskpop yt has the only fancams tat kbsworld dint hv, but it's faster on the stage n interviews so I load up the stage+interviews1st then chk out the fancams on kbskpop yt; it's confusing if I only chk kbskpop 1st then it's too much scrolling n I miss some members' fancam sometime as it's not always bunched together. It would be simpler if I dint try to post everything altogether n at once(I used to post n reedit after but it took too much time n effort to do tat, faster to wait till all uploaded <at least ard 00:00kst or earlier n post, notice I hv lots of catch ups now-think I dint do catch ups earlier but also sometimes I don't hv motivation to post enuf for 15 dailys if I dint hv catch ups, I shd chk every day instead of catching up but wat to do, once I finish 15 dailys or more I don't chk for catch ups n save em for next day.(if I had easier to chk for catch ups instead of opening sbs, kbs, MBC, mnet & the show, & show champion yt n also 2x sbs + mnet every day in case I missed sthg it would be much faster/simpler n less stressful in case I missed sthg.also I chk if sthg already posted by other user but sometimes miss out n then I reedit so no dupes(if I know/can) sometimes I miss stuff I duped LOL