Teaser NMIXX(엔믹스) “Strange Muse” A Cappella Highlight Medley (Choir Ver.) (5 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,273
Reactions Received
4,139
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
62,250
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I really LOVE this, whoever came up with doing this choir idea deserves legit praise. :nekolove: I also love how with these kind of teaser they manage to tease just the lyrics really, but still hide enough how the actual songs will sound like. But man this is really beautifully done, it looks so classy and mature. I also wonder if those choir ladies are a known choir group in Korea. In my city there is a choir group who travels across the world due to how famous they became.
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Snailmin and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Snailmin