Video Nmixx x Guess (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
so great!!! so their popularity really increased a lot, just based on all the brad deals they are getting now :clapping::clapping:

I want to say yes, but I noticed their monthly listeners are dropping again on Spotify and they had gained almost a million more during their comeback. But I feel like brand deals for sure are coming in way more now and LG and Cola being rather big ones.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
I want to say yes, but I noticed their monthly listeners are dropping again on Spotify and they had gained almost a million more during their comeback. But I feel like brand deals for sure are coming in way more now and LG and Cola being rather big ones.
aww :sadcat:

they are also one of the very few girl groups who's album sales increased compared to the previous album
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
aww :sadcat:

they are also one of the very few girl groups who's album sales increased compared to the previous album
Yeah, I think physically they sold around 800k with just this recent EP of them, which is almost the amount of sales they had of a whole year when they debuted. I think that time they just were over a million sales in 2022.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,897
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,564
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I think physically they sold around 800k with just this recent EP of them, which is almost the amount of sales they had of a whole year when they debuted. I think that time they just were over a million sales in 2022.
I'm not sure how much exactly it is, I think when the updated circle chart will come out for april we will see the final result :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread