- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Ok howard.I'll defend them from alien invasions![]()
I did not get it but with the help of chatgpt I figured it outOk howard.I'll be shocked if anyone gets that reference.
![]()
why can't we connect with youtube musicOh man, I had seen you could stream their music as you view the ship, but when I connect with Spotify it says I need premium![]()
I mean if that ship can witstand being pulled into a blackhole in the MV then surely that ship is sturdy as can beIt looks very safe, and if all the scifi I've read has taught me anything, surely nothing bad will happen while we're all on it.![]()
NMIXX would protect us if something bad happendIt looks very safe, and if all the scifi I've read has taught me anything, surely nothing bad will happen while we're all on it.![]()
That's obviously true!!NMIXX would protect us if something bad happend![]()
Capt. Haewon is a good captain. We'll be safe.It looks very safe, and if all the scifi I've read has taught me anything, surely nothing bad will happen while we're all on it.![]()
maybe it's a idea for future workdol show, be captain on a spaceshipCapt. Haewon is a good captain. We'll be safe.![]()