no bp song beats how you like that and stay (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still think Whistle is superior.


And the new song slaps too
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
unpopular opinion but I really like HYLT !
Lovesick girl is awesome too. I already like it but I’m sure I’ll love it even more after a few listens.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Stay is ok but HYLT is one of my least faves lol.

Here's my ranking, title tracks only:

1. Whistle
2. Lovesick Girls
3. D4
4. AIIYL
5. Playing with Fire
6. Boombayah
7. Stay
8. Ice Cream
9. How you like that
10. Kill this love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread