News No joke: Water bottles used by K-pop group Oh My Girl given away as 'prizes' at university festival (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Mmmmmmmm. OMG slobber. I hope they backwashed into my prize! I love floaties.
:sj_weary: :areyouforreal:


@Miracle
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg that's hilarious! lol if I got one of those, I would put it in a collector's case and display it proudly - especially if it had belonged to Hyojung!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I don't know what's so special about the body fluids of Stars. Ok fan, you have their DNA. Do you want to clone them now lol?

There are quite a few collectors for sure. In 2008 Scarlet Johansson sold her used tissue for over $ 5000.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread