No matter how many times I say I’m ready for a nap…. (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I never nap, it’s been months since I napped (I think). My issue is I’m so tired all the time but the second I try to nap im suddenly wide awake :sadcat:
I know this thread was useless so have a napping kitty
1674078583039.jpeg
 

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
cute napping kitty :pepeheart: i'm sure you already know all the advice they give you to have a good sleep, so i can't help you much :( i just hope you find a solution soon, it's no fun to constantly be tired :shamesica:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
cute napping kitty :pepeheart: i'm sure you already know all the advice they give you to have a good sleep, so i can't help you much :( i just hope you find a solution soon, it's no fun to constantly be tired :shamesica:
To be fair I don’t follow the advice all he time, I do some of the time. I am on medication to make me less tired, but it doesn’t help as much as it used to :coronawimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
To be fair I don’t follow the advice all he time, I do some of the time. I am on medication to make me less tired, but it doesn’t help as much as it used to :coronawimwim:
follow the instructions even though they're kinda annoying :jisoono: maybe your body is too used to the medication now??
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
follow the instructions even though they're kinda annoying :jisoono: maybe your body is too used to the medication now??
I mostly just don’t follow the screens one because I don’t want to be bored out of my mind for 2 hours every night. And yeah I think it’s probably that I’m more used to the meds now, which is unfortunate.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seoriverse

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I mostly just don’t follow the screens one because I don’t want to be bored out of my mind for 2 hours every night. And yeah I think it’s probably that I’m more used to the meds now, which is unfortunate.
"no phone 1hr before bed" yeah... no one follows that one lmaoo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mostly just don’t follow the screens one because I don’t want to be bored out of my mind for 2 hours every night. And yeah I think it’s probably that I’m more used to the meds now, which is unfortunate.
just make your screen darker for that time! Works like a charm for me.
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Such a cute Kitty :nekolove:
That’s me at work. I’m so tired by the end of my shift and I think I’m going to sleep well.
As soon as I’m home I’m wide awake lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread