- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
A big fat fluffballAww he is a fluffball![]()
I’m in line first!!!!I want to squish his cheeks
He's so cute![]()
I will kill everyone who tries to cut the line don’t think I wontNo
I refuse
![]()
Not if I kill you firstI will kill everyone who tries to cut the line don’t think I wont
You cannot touch me in my ultimate rage stateNot if I kill you first
![]()
I canYou cannot touch me in my ultimate rage state
I CANT CUT BECAUSE IM FIRSTI can
If you cut the line
![]()
LmaoI CANT CUT BECAUSE IM FIRST
I just love when his soft wil face just smiles and lumps together TTCutie pie. He is so precious.![]()
Duh! I already said that no one can squish harder than him!!!!tbh he is more squishy than jisung xD