- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I had to go on a dinner with my parents, dad's friends and his boss. I was sooooo bored and they spoke about stuff I'm sensitive about and I just decided to get drunk to feel better. I didn't go wild or smth but I started to act weird x)
So yah, posting this because I wanted to share and because I'm drunk :p
There was one thread where the OP asked if I'm embarrassed by a post I made and it will be this one. But I'm not gonna be embarrassed bow, I will be embarrassed tomorrow :p because it doesn't relly make sense. Ir perhaps it does but I can't realize ot?

Good night ya all
So yah, posting this because I wanted to share and because I'm drunk :p
There was one thread where the OP asked if I'm embarrassed by a post I made and it will be this one. But I'm not gonna be embarrassed bow, I will be embarrassed tomorrow :p because it doesn't relly make sense. Ir perhaps it does but I can't realize ot?
Good night ya all