Nobody does Y2K like I do (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Yes. It's the computer my Mom bought me when I graduated High School in 97. It's still working just fine.
damn even linux probably caan't run well on that :haylul:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes. It's the computer my Mom bought me when I graduated High School in 97. It's still working just fine.
and you still run windows 98 on it??? bruh... I have windows 11 - get with the program! I mean, I'll admit I ran windows 7 all the way through windows 10 era, and by the time I finally upgraded to w10, it was time to upgrade again... but still!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
once i get a monitor for it ill be like that too :dying:
my mom kept the towers but not the monitors i want it back so bad im jelly drew im jelly of u rn.

well not a 97 but a 98 and a xp lolz
Yeah the monitor I'm using right now is more like a 2004 but the tower is still an original model from 97.

The Windows 98 layout and fonts are so nostalgic. I was bored today and decided to break this out and set it up. I put the MILK wallpaper on there now to make it even more nostalgic.

Hope you get yours up and running soon.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and owo

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
and you still run windows 98 on it??? bruh... I have windows 11 - get with the program! I mean, I'll admit I ran windows 7 all the way through windows 10 era, and by the time I finally upgraded to w10, it was time to upgrade again... but still!
I want it to stay stuck in the past. A relic from a simpler time.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want it to stay stuck in the past. A relic from a simpler time.
serriously, I just called my retired-systems-tech dad, and even he says you're crazy! Good luck running any new software you get. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you ask him to help me get my dial up working lol I want to get online and play some Call of Duty.
told ya you needed an upgrade
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread