COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Nobody gives a damn about me (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No matter how hard I try to be nice to people no matter how I try to improve myself

NOBODY seems to give a damn about me or wants to help me when I need something even simple that doesn't cost any money

I am really sick and tired

I am family don't like me and my friends all lost interest in me and I can't make new friends because they will be not interested in me

I really have nothing to live for anymore

I don't really know why is that and I want this to be over

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm sorry you're having to go through this.
Best I can say is hang in there, even if the circumstances around you are pretty shitty rn, you can endure and make it out the other side, maybe with some changes you'll find things more bearable. It takes time but will surely happen :sanapray:

In the meantime, if you just wanna vent or talk, you can just DM me if you want to.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm sorry you're having to go through this.
Best I can say is hang in there, even if the circumstances around you are pretty shitty rn, you can endure and make it out the other side, maybe with some changes you'll find things more bearable. It takes time but will surely happen :sanapray:

In the meantime, if you just wanna vent or talk, you can just DM me if you want to.
NOBODY even respect me at home or cares about me :( today I lost it and I almost beat up my mother I reached my breaking point. They don't even respect your privacy space or treat you like a human being no matter what I do and I don't have friends

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hi there! i'm sorry that you're going through this. i know that things might be tough right now but please stay strong! trust me, things will get better :sanapray:
Yeah things get better which never will until the day I die

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread