Rumor ‘NOBODY’ special collaboration unit will reportedly consist of (G)I-DLE's Soyeon, aespa's Karina and IVE's Wonyoung. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Why does soyeon look so tiny (even if not in same photo)? I know she short but are karina n wony giant next to her? Gonna be curious to see their stage/heights on same stage. Also if its the wonder girls song, yeah shd hv at least 5 or 6 performers, why's it so few?
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Xeulgi

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome!
:pandahappy:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,758
Reactions Received
53,191
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,469
Gender
Female
Why does soyeon look so tiny (even if not in same photo)? I know she short but are karina n wony giant next to her? Gonna be curious to see their stage/heights on same stage. Also if its the wonder girls song, yeah shd hv at least 5 or 6 performers, why's it so few?
it certainly would be interesting to see the 3 of the together on stage. Tho it's still not confirmed which of the members it will be as some say for aespa it might be winter instead of karina. I don't think its a wonder girls song unless its a complete remake
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
it certainly would be interesting to see the 3 of the together on stage. Tho it's still not confirmed which of the members it will be as some say for aespa it might be winter instead of karina. I don't think its a wonder girls song unless its a complete remake
I was guessing it's a year end stage, but there wasn't enuf info in the OP's tweet to confirm or deny.

So SM+cube+SSEnt. collab. on a special single? N soyeon isnt on songwriting/composing duty at all?(if she's involved at all) curiouser n curiouser. They had me at wonyoung but if winter+wony+soyeon/yuqi/miyeon im even more excited than when i read sy+karina+wony. How many multi-agency collabs hv there been? Was it only the SM station song with seulgi+soyeon+sinb+chungha(I see there were others but not 3-artist true collab. tat this hopefully is)
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,948
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
Why does soyeon look so tiny (even if not in same photo)? I know she short but are karina n wony giant next to her? Gonna be curious to see their stage/heights on same stage. Also if its the wonder girls song, yeah shd hv at least 5 or 6 performers, why's it so few?
Wony sure will be giant next to her, I think Karina is also rather tall
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread