Cause I'm not hot hot :hmm:
MamiSasazaki Joined 14 March 2019 Messages 86 Reactions Received 475 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 16 March 2019 #1 Cause I'm not hot hot :hmm: Reactions: Rosanna, lexus, Mew and 6 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 16 March 2019 #2 Same. Reactions: Rosanna, lexus, MamiSasazaki and 2 others
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 16 March 2019 #3 Reactions: Rosanna, lexus, MamiSasazaki and 1 other person
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 16 March 2019 #4 I feel compelled to put this here... I'll never be as Pretty as N...TT xD Reactions: Rosanna, lexus and MamiSasazaki