COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News NOIR's Yunsung sentenced to probation for threatening ex-gf with a knife & strangling her (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
What the actual duck???

Probation? He’s a danger to the public for crying out loud!

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
What the actual duck???

Probation? He’s a danger to the public for crying out loud!
It's SK and a crime committed against a female, they're woefully inadequate and misogynistic when it comes to prosecuting violence against women.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
It's SK and a crime committed against a female, they're woefully inadequate and misogynistic when it comes to prosecuting violence against women.
SK’s justice system is slow and horrendous at the best of times.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I used to stan Noir and he was seen as the charming one of the group by fans, definitely shows you how you really know very little of these idols sometimes. this is so awful, he’s getting just a slap on the wrist.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
I used to stan Noir and he was seen as the charming one of the group by fans, definitely shows you how you really know very little of these idols sometimes. this is so awful, he’s getting just a slap on the wrist.
Unfortunately there will always be incentive for companies to give idols fake personas and for idols to not reveal who they truly are. I'm very careful about which idols I stan these days due to these kinds of issues, and if I even get a whiff of overt fakery, not worth the effort. I just hope that his victim has a good support system and has people looking out for and protecting her, because the justice system there obviously isn't doing so.

The part I find really egregious isn't just his pathetic punishment, but the fact that he apparently wasn't detained at any point. He broke into a woman's home and tried to seriously harm her and yet he wasn't arrested and got to go about his life while she lived in fear. As a matter of fact, he was just announced within the last month or two as being cast in a main role of the drama adaptation of BL Oh! My Assistant.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Unfortunately there will always be incentive for companies to give idols fake personas and for idols to not reveal who they truly are. I'm very careful about which idols I stan these days due to these kinds of issues, and if I even get a whiff of overt fakery, not worth the effort. I just hope that his victim has a good support system and has people looking out for and protecting her, because the justice system there obviously isn't doing so.

The part I find really egregious isn't just his pathetic punishment, but the fact that he apparently wasn't detained at any point. He broke into a woman's home and tried to seriously harm her and yet he wasn't arrested and got to go about his life while she lived in fear. As a matter of fact, he was just announced within the last month or two as being cast in a main role of the drama adaptation of BL Oh! My Assistant.
Wow, I didn’t know all of that. I hope the system will eventually get better so more victims don’t have to go through all of this.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
Wow, I didn’t know all of that. I hope the system will eventually get better so more victims don’t have to go through all of this.
Rather unfortunately I do not see this happening anytime soon, as a matter of fact, they seem to be going backwards. The new president campaigned on an anti-feminism stance and wants the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family to be abolished.

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
That’s awful. Tbh.. I don’t think you would get jail time for that here as well. But he should. I hope S.Korea will significantly improve in the future on that part :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread