A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 February 2019 #1 Reactions: taemkitten, leesooman, Ahsoka and 5 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 February 2019 #2 I already know that I will vote for Loco and Hwasa. This song was one of the best ones from last year. Reactions: taemkitten, lexus, Ahsoka and 3 others
I already know that I will vote for Loco and Hwasa. This song was one of the best ones from last year.
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 13 February 2019 #3 It's between Young and Wow Thing for me. :pepehelp: Reactions: taemkitten, leesooman, yeji and 1 other person