Non-boys of reddit, I mean KPS, what questions do you have for guys (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,672
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Do penises float in water? :welp:
Have guys ever tried to suck their own dick? :welp:
I’m curious :welp:
Funny you mention that cause it was either yesterday or the day before I was watching a streamer on Twitch and they recounted a story they heard where a guy tried to doing it and end up hurting his neck and had to wear a neck brace from it and then as soon as the neck brace came off he immediately tried to do it again.

So it does happen but I can safely say no I haven't.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Do penises float in water? :welp:
Have guys ever tried to suck their own dick? :welp:
I’m curious :welp:
Floating dicks..I haven't had a bath/swam in so long but I don't think it floats.

Nope. Never tried that. I'm so inflexible that I'd probably end up breaking a few bones
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and jasque

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Do penises float in water? :welp:
Have guys ever tried to suck their own dick? :welp:
I’m curious :welp:
I don't think so. Haven't been aware of mine going sailing.

I'm sure some have. None that I know. Not exactly inclined to put my penis in my own mouth. I prefer to put it in other people's mouths.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I don't think so. Haven't been aware of mine going sailing.

I'm sure some have. None that I know. Not exactly inclined to put my penis in my own mouth. I prefer to put it in other people's mouths.
I think there was a brazilian joke involving hunchbacks and that situation
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Emanresu
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Do guys have sudden mood swings?
That's more a personality trait for people but I say females have them more. (I have 9 sisters before anyone says I dont know what I'm talking about I've had nearly every object thrown at me)

do boys talk about girls at boys nights?
At night? More like


would you like a day on period?

i heard the expression 'sad handjob' ans asked my friends in rl the same thing... hy is it sad?? how it can be sad?
I respect females for this so much I think I could handle period pain but not child birth hell no!

U
Hmm are +18 question allowed??

If so is it true that guys love to measure their d!ck with other guys?
Definitely not. If I suggested that here I'd be called gay slurs. New Zealand.

Why y’all beta
Girls are way better.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
That's more a personality trait for people but I say females have them more. (I have 9 sisters before anyone says I dont know what I'm talking about I've had nearly every object thrown at me)


At night? More like



I respect females for this so much I think I could handle period pain but not child birth hell no!

U


Definitely not. If I suggested that here I'd be called gay slurs. New Zealand.


Girls are way better.
9 sisters? Holy shit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread