small review:
NEO START (2020 ver.)
again
rewind the story
Fight for the Right
the force
Call my name
sky
The new intro is basically the same as the one in their first album. Was it really necessary to say it was a new one?
second song
again is their re-debut song. Hinano is starting the song with her distinctive voice, she seems to be a main vocalist. I have noticed that the producer
Saki Katoh looked for someone that can take original member
Yuu role in the group. However, Hinano's voice is way more impactful to my opinion. Then we have both Sayaka and Miyu,
Sayaka being more soft than
Miyu but honestly both have really solid vocals. Miyu is stronger than Moka in a way but Moka's voice was a bit deeper I think. (Miyu is taking Moka's original role in the group, that's not official but I have noticed that Miyu took all Moka's lines in the original line-up songs). While
Sayaka's vocals reminds me of original member
Rana but with a deeper voice. So that's naturally that I think
Sayaka is taking Rana's role in the new formation. Then comes
Ai's lines, she is really refreshing to hear and her type of voice is quite enjoyable, despite not being that impactful compared to
Miyu and
Hinano. She seems similar to original member
Mirei, who was the most inconspicuous member, she was barely noticeable in lives. The last member to sing is
Miruka, she has the cutest voice and seems to retake the original center
Momoka's role. (Momoka was my bias). Choruses are mostly sung by
Miyu and
Hinano that adds more impact to the song. Their new concept is "Fight" and that mini-album is a proof that you can be a casual idol group but providing really high quality of songs and vocals! I really think that this line-up vocals are more solid than original line-up ones. I watched
Loser and
Genwaku performances from the both line-up and came to that conclusion : Miyu and Hinano are way more impactful as main vocalists than were
Yuu and
Moka.