Non-Canadians (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
got any questions about Canada? I’ll try to answer to the best of my knowledge but I may be equally as lost for some subjects.
Totally didn’t steal this thread idea



Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Do you say aboot?
nah
Some people might replace short as with long ones occasionally but I’ve never heard anyone say aboot. I have heard Kashoot me way too often though
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What food do Canadians eat? Like is it just the same thing as American food or do you have unique Canadian food we don’t know about?
Mostly just American tbh. Like there are a lot of Canadian desserts that might be different, but staple foods are mostly the same. As for unique, maybe raw seal meat? It’s mostly the Inuits who eat since they are the only ones who are actually used to it though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Skinnny
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bagged milk
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
What's going on with your Trudeau? I've been hearing stuff about him but I got no idea what's going on
I don’t know too much to be honest. I know he had a good rep— he was an ally to a lot of causes, had a diverse cabinet etc, but the SNC Lavalin is mostly him accepting bribes and demoting people who opposed it from what little I understand. National debt is skyrocketing too so there’s that
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t know too much to be honest. I know he had a good rep— he was an ally to a lot of causes, had a diverse cabinet etc, but the SNC Lavalin is mostly him accepting bribes and demoting people who opposed it from what little I understand. National debt is skyrocketing too so there’s that
Yeah all I was hearing were good stuff. Bribing is definitely not what I'd expect from him...

Btw what's SNC Lavalin? XD
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Do you really say sorry for everything? Why is that a thing?
..Yes. Too little people, you don’t really have chance to get annoyed of saying sorry tbh. It’s basically a part of our culture lmao. There are still rude Canadians though
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Walnutt
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Pfft that’s not just in Canada I’ve had it before. It tastes way better when it’s bagged for some reason.
Those places must be Erased
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and lexus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread