NOODLES TROUBLE (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
i recently been into making noodle dish:llama_ramen:
real simple
noodles that come with spicing package and dried veggies
add potato pieces
add some onion
cook it all up till its done
and at the end , add a raw egg
and stir it in whilst you still cooking the noodles on a low heat

fak me
it's nice BUT I AM GAINING WEIGHT CAUSE OF IT
FAK ME OMG:llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_shook:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sounds so good!

Maybe try eat smaller portions of it.

That way you can still have it. But just not as much.

Or make a rice dish every other time.

Supplement it with veggies or something on the side.

Maybe work in some cardio or other exercise a couple times a week to offset and use up some of that energy.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dang that sucks. I guess try to have some more variety in what you’re eating? Though I know of I was living alone I’d eat ramen all the time :lisalaugh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I just do instant noodles usually cause I can't be bothered to make em any more nutritious. Like adding meat is hard and may just be too much for me
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
man that sounds so goooooood
i get why you want to eat it all the time
i started making my own pad see ew and now i have to have it like every other week
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds so good!
And I feel you... I finished my stockpile of Ramen and made one of my favourite recipes a little too often

during our month-long lockdown last year and me and mom both gained weight :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and SHlNEE
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Sounds so good!

Maybe try eat smaller portions of it.

That way you can still have it. But just not as much.

Or make a rice dish every other time.

Supplement it with veggies or something on the side.

Maybe work in some cardio or other exercise a couple times a week to offset and use up some of that energy.
the thing is, i been eating it as breakfast
eat less breakfast and not much in the afternoon will make you lose weight
so the fact i am getting a lot of calories now almost every morning is faking me up
but its just toooooooo good
i have to stop HELP ME:llama_blush:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
That sounds so good!
And I feel you... I finished my stockpile of Ramen and made one of my favourite recipes a little too often

during our month-long lockdown last year and me and mom both gained weight :yolk:
NICE
it looks like gnocchi lol
yeah i gained weight too because the gyms are closed now and i got no motivation at home to do anything
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
man that sounds so goooooood
i get why you want to eat it all the time
i started making my own pad see ew and now i have to have it like every other week
it is real goooooood:llama_shook::llama_shook:
so simple but so good
just noodles with spices, potato onion and egg, how the fak why is it so good
whats pad see ew?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I just do instant noodles usually cause I can't be bothered to make em any more nutritious. Like adding meat is hard and may just be too much for me
let me guess
you do not like to cook, do you get take away a lot or order in? or do you live with your parents still?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it is real goooooood:llama_shook::llama_shook:
so simple but so good
just noodles with spices, potato onion and egg, how the fak why is it so good
whats pad see ew?
according to wikipedia

Pad see ew is made with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, garlic, broad rice noodles Chinese broccoli, egg, and tofu or some form of thinly sliced meat – commonly pork, chicken, beef, shrimp, or mixed seafood.

What makes it for me is definitely the chinese broccoli, idk why but it's so good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
let me guess
you do not like to cook, do you get take away a lot or order in? or do you live with your parents still?
I actually like to cook, sometimes. And no I do not :haylul: I do live with my parents tho. On weekends I stay at my girlfriends tho and we cook stuff together.
The thing with noodles is I tried making them with meat, eggs, and other stuff before. And I failed miserably, it was horrible :wonugl:I overcooked the noodles so much they ended up melting and, the meat was ok and the egg was half-cooked :jisoosmh: So I just gave up on trying to do stuff with noodles besides making em as they already are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread