Sensitive Noone is safe from Saesangs (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry I had to put this in sensitive because we should also recognize the AI idols as idols none the less. And it was funny.



I was like how tf is this even possible when AI's live in the virtual world. What are there virtual fans who have relayed the info to non-virtual fans? LMAO

STAN SUPERKIND THO​
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Mine was too. I get recommended like atleast 2 Superkind shorts every day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread