- Joined
- 24 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,599
- Reactions Received
- 6,997
- Location
- I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
Sad :,) but you can still go to the Instagram account, nora no ears, and see her cute little face ^^Yeah I don't see it either :(
Fuck instagram for being a bitch and not giving us cute cat :,(No cute cat.![]()
Yes-yes.Fuck instagram for being a bitch and not giving us cute cat :,(
SadlyNo cute cat.![]()
Her insta page is nora no ears so you can see her cute little face there ^^I wanted to see it![]()
First of all, I love @badcrookshanks and he is the biggest kitty cat, trust me!Sadly
You have been accused of not liking kitty cats!
i can testify in support of that as the resident catFirst of all, I love @badcrookshanks and he is the biggest kitty cat, trust me!https://kpopsource.com/threads/how-to-tame-a-dami.109838/post-1490679
I also participated in Exi's cat cult. Some links: https://kpopsource.com/threads/important-for-cat-cult.111202/#post-1505367
https://kpopsource.com/threads/my-cat-cult-propaganda-broke-this-cat-0___0.111794/
I also often comment on threads about cats:
https://kpopsource.com/threads/comment-for-a-cute-cat-gif.115529/post-1558602
https://kpopsource.com/threads/isnt-this-cat-so-cute.107692/post-1469151
https://kpopsource.com/threads/look-at-my-cats.109331/post-1485223
I'm the biggest cat fan here, okay?![]()
Helping the competition I seei can testify in support of that as the resident cat
![]()
only because its my wife everybody else can chokeHelping the competition I see![]()