Appreciation nostalgia mixed with one of my faves (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i started watching the new Winx series on netflix earlier and what did I see......

MY AMAZING MR. THOMAS BARROW IN WINX.

Yes the actor of my fave character from Dowton Abbey (actor: Robert James-Collier) is acting as Silva in Fate The Winx Saga. Ghis was such an unexpected surprise for me. And lowkey makes me want to start DA again lmao​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You'll have to tell me how this series is because right now I have no interest in watching it because they butchered the cast in my opinion.
I am not that crazy about the cast decisions tbh but I am certain that in S2 that we would get Flora. Just don’t understand why that actress was cast as Musa tho she doesn’t do an awful job but certainly could have added someone who looks more like her. I also don’t get why her powers were changed ( from music to being an empath and feeling everyones feelings).

The only character rn I definitely can’t stand is Stella cause the way they wrote her seems so unlike her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am not that crazy about the cast decisions tbh but I am certain that in S2 that we would get Flora. Just don’t understand why that actress was cast as Musa tho she doesn’t do an awful job but certainly could have added someone who looks more like her. I also don’t get why her powers were changed ( from music to being an empath and feeling everyones feelings).

The only character rn I definitely can’t stand is Stella cause the way they wrote her seems so unlike her
Wait they actually have a character for Musa? Everything I watched said they got rid of her and Tecna.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait they actually have a character for Musa? Everything I watched said they got rid of her and Tecna.
they have Musa. But yeah Techa sadly hasn’t been casted
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread