- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,371
- Reactions Received
- 11,118
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 330
- Fandom
- ReVeluv
- Gender
- Female
Okay. I'm weak, alright? I am one of those old people that will just hear about something and say, "That's gonna suck and I'm not gonna waste my money and/or time on it." And, you know, most times I am half right -- it is gonna suck...
....but I waste my money and/or time on it anyway.
So here I am with a bunch of down time at work, so what do I do but watch movie trailers. These, specifically:
Sonic the Hedgehog, whose theme music is apparently Gangsta's Paradise and whose nemesis is Jim Carrey asthe Eggman Dr. Robotnik, of all people.
And Detective Pikuchu, whose trailer I've avoided for this long but here we are, boredom. I mean, who doesn't wanna seeDeadpool Ryan Reynolds as Pikachu?
So, I'm late, but are y'all planning to see these two movies? Are there any other movies you think you won't see (but probably will)? *Glances surreptitiously at Aladdin trailer*
....but I waste my money and/or time on it anyway.
So here I am with a bunch of down time at work, so what do I do but watch movie trailers. These, specifically:
Sonic the Hedgehog, whose theme music is apparently Gangsta's Paradise and whose nemesis is Jim Carrey as
And Detective Pikuchu, whose trailer I've avoided for this long but here we are, boredom. I mean, who doesn't wanna see
So, I'm late, but are y'all planning to see these two movies? Are there any other movies you think you won't see (but probably will)? *Glances surreptitiously at Aladdin trailer*