Not all is bad with the protests (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In the midst of the craziness. It's nice to see the world come together to support the protesters against the police and the Trump administration. Some of the threads can be wholesome which is a breath of fresh air.

1591066646978.png
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I find stuff like this wholesome for a while before realizing how less of a fuck the people in charge at their own place give and then it becomes depressing again smh :(
To think that he could win the election again :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I find stuff like this wholesome for a while before realizing how less of a fuck the people in charge at their own place give and then it becomes depressing again smh :(
To think that he could win the election again :wimwim:
Don't jinx it :wimwim:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Even my racist af parents find this whole thing horrible
It's not that much spoken about and the articles in the news are kinda pushed back, I'm surprised of how many people here (who are racists and still use the n word without shame) support the movement
BLM hashtags are almost all the time trending on #1 here (I saw it on #3 once but quickly rose to #1 again)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even my racist af parents find this whole thing horrible
It's not that much spoken about and the articles in the news are kinda pushed back, I'm surprised of how many people here (who are racists and still use the n word without shame) support the movement
BLM hashtags are almost all the time trending on #1 here (I saw it on #3 once but quickly rose to #1 again)
Just saw this in the papers:

1591083360758.png

Amsterdam, 5000 people protested for BLM
It's amazing that you still see Trump defenders all over twitter and youtube. With so much of the world coming out in support of the protest (including foerign countries and your area), they should realize they are on the wrong side.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad that people are talking about this.

BTW. have you seen how many celebs and even Idols are posting about this? ( like I just seen the dpr guys for example doing that)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am glad that people are talking about this.

BTW. have you seen how many celebs and even Idols are posting about this? ( like I just seen the dpr guys for example doing that)
I'm glad. It's getting too serious too ignore at this point
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad. It's getting too serious too ignore at this point
that's what I am thinking too. In a way this all will hopefully do some kind of good of a terrible situation
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that's what I am thinking too. In a way this all will hopefully do some kind of good of a terrible situation
Yeah. I'm just praying that orange man doesn't do something we're all gonna regret.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah. I'm just praying that orange man doesn't do something we're all gonna regret.
hope that too. I really wouldn't like to see worse things happening
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
UPDATE: my school changed the colors of their logo (usually red and white) to black
Caption reads: EhB fights against racism, today and tomorrow (or in the future)

Being a school in Brussels and open to many people and supporting every person, they show that they truly care about things like this
They have always preached to treat people with different backgrounds and religions as your equal and encourage students to learn about each other. They are the first college/uni in Flanders so far (unless I missed one) who changed their logo's colors and supports the BLM movement. I hope others follow soon

Schermafbeelding 2020-06-02 om 12.56.12.png
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah. I'm just praying that orange man doesn't do something we're all gonna regret.
If it's any comfort: there are 150 American nuclear bombs stored in Europe so that's 150 bombs less that he can use (there are a few in Belgium too)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If it's any comfort: there are 150 American nuclear bombs stored in Europe so that's 150 bombs less that he can use (there are a few in Belgium too)
Thankfully, nuking wasn't one of the things I was thinking about with how he was gonna deal with this :haylul:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah. I'm just praying that orange man doesn't do something we're all gonna regret.
I hope that too, there doesn't need to be escalation of already violent situation
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
UPDATE: my school changed the colors of their logo (usually red and white) to black
Caption reads: EhB fights against racism, today and tomorrow (or in the future)

Being a school in Brussels and open to many people and supporting every person, they show that they truly care about things like this
They have always preached to treat people with different backgrounds and religions as your equal and encourage students to learn about each other. They are the first college/uni in Flanders so far (unless I missed one) who changed their logo's colors and supports the BLM movement. I hope others follow soon

Schermafbeelding 2020-06-02 om 12.56.12.png
wow that's truly great. I am happy that your school is doing this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread