Not all reactions are as bad as people make them out to be (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ReactToTheK, Form Of Therapy, K!Junkies just to name a few, are pretty great reaction channels, no over the top faked reactions and even some where u can learn a thing or two about production and filming.

Sure there are a bunch of those over-reactors, I even encountered a new one who I couldn't even watch a minute because of how ridiculous they were.
But I hate that people put all reactions into the same category.

They are basically discussions between users, just in a video format.
It's like we'd meet up on Skype to watch a MV together and discuss it after, literally no harm done so why are all of them hated like that.
:shamesica::shamesica::shamesica:​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I don't mind them existing except I get them recommended all the time and it's hella annoying, I just want the Youtube algorithm to finally hear me and know I only am going to watch these 3, leave me alone please
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think I don't mind them existing except I get them recommended all the time and it's hella annoying, I just want the Youtube algorithm to finally hear me and know I only am going to watch these 3, leave me alone please
have u tried the 3 dots - never recommend me this channel again strategy?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
have u tried the 3 dots - never recommend me this channel again strategy?
Yeah, I actually have and then I get recommended different ones LMAO but at least the button works just gotta block them all eventually
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, I actually have and then I get recommended different ones LMAO but at least the button works just gotta block them all eventually
yeah it's the same as with tiktok, you wanna get rid of fkboys on your page? just have to reject ALL of them, literally ALL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
as long as it’s not just senseless praise and there’s actual discussion and constructive criticism going on, I’m totally fine with them tbh

it’s just finding new reaction channels with their own niches that’s hard, there’s nearly a channel for each niche

I was rewatching motoshushu the other day react to tao yelling at the trainees on chuang 2020 and died :wimwim: he seemed so proud of tao embodying the sm philosophy of “if you want to cry, go back home and cry”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread