I'm really sorry and I can relate a hundred percent. I don't know what your teacher is like but I was able to talk to one of my teachers in high school and tell them how bad my anxiety with speaking in front of others was and he allowed me to present to him and a friend during my study hall so I still got credit for the project but didn't get super upset at the same time.
I don't know if you'd be comfortable running the idea by your teacher or not. But if it's too late to do that, just take deep breathes, in and out. Do them deeply, like into your belly deep, and then let them out. Think about good things and just know it's only a couple minutes out of your day and it'll be over in no time.
Some tips from me for the presenting though would be to stare at someone you are maybe comfortable with or look above people but not too high so your teacher knows you are not avoiding eye contact and seem engaged with your audience. If you need to take a breathe do it. You won't lose points for steadying yourself. Also look to your cards, your partners, your power point so you aren't frozen in place.
And don't get too down on yourself about it. We all have our struggles and public speaking is a super common one-nobody will think anything bad of you becuase odds are they relate to the struggle or have friends who struggle with it too.
Sending my love and good luck-yOU GOT THIS!