Not me having baby fever whatttt (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But you're only fifteen! lol I gotta agree about toddlers, though - cute as buttons!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But you're only fifteen! lol I gotta agree about toddlers, though - cute as buttons!
I'm not thinking about having one right now but I changed my decision not to have one they're just so cute :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They are cute until you have to take care of them for 8 hours
:scree:
True. I volunteered in the toddler room at a summer camp once, and OMG it. was. hell. In fact, one of them threw my Backstreet Boys watch in the pool - I was so fucking PISSED!
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
True. I volunteered in the toddler room at a summer camp once, and OMG it. was. hell. In fact, one of them threw my Backstreet Boys watch in the pool - I was so fucking PISSED!
:haylul: What
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
True. I volunteered in the toddler room at a summer camp once, and OMG it. was. hell. In fact, one of them threw my Backstreet Boys watch in the pool - I was so fucking PISSED!
but yeah, that's why I love family vlogs on YouTube - the kids
yeah, she was a real brat! lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
:shockedcover: really??? Who are you favorites??? Mine are Rachelle and Justin, KBandBaby, Brad and Rach, and tons more!
I haven't watched any in forever so I can't remember their youtube channel name but it's a Hawaiian name:scree:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread