Intro Not new... (2 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Anybody reading this, no I am not new, but I just want to get rid of the annoying incomplete status that has been sitting on the side now for nearly 7 years...

Anyway, since I am here I will give some small facts.

- Male, aeons old.
- I have been into Kpop for about 15,5 years.
- The first Kpop group I bumped into was SNSD.
- I had been on a certain other forum before prior to joining here. Was actively leading an artist thread there.
-
My hobbies are, lifting weights, photography, hiking, video games.
- I am pretty hard to get along with I guess.
- I've been using this nickname on forums since 2017 related to the fandom of Dreamcatcher (Insomnia's), and them refering to their fans as Somnia's back then.

Not sure what else to say, you're welcome to ask any other questions here or the DM's if it isn't too personal, as I like to remain rather mysterious in public.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
what video games do you like to play?

also hello
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
15,5 years :passcodea::passcodea::passcodea:
Give or take I might be off with a month...but it was in early 2010 when a friend had shown me SNSD


on which artist? :pandatea:
Dreamcatcher, the person who had originally started the thread got busy with school so I helped her out at first but slowly as she gotten more busy I took it upon myself to post every little and latest update daily.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
what video games do you like to play?

also hello
Hello

I play a little bit of everything genre wise. I am the biggest fan of the Final Fantasy games, along with the Persona series.
currently I play, Genshin, Honkai Star Rail, Planet Crafter, Bleach rebirth of souls (huge Bleach fan, forgot to add that to the facts as I love the anime a lot)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello

I play a little bit of everything genre wise. I am the biggest fan of the Final Fantasy games, along with the Persona series.
currently I play, Genshin, Honkai Star Rail, Planet Crafter, Bleach rebirth of souls (huge Bleach fan, forgot to add that to the facts as I love the anime a lot)
I love anime a lot too
always fun and interesting
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow, you're a seasoned pro! lol I've only been into kpop for eight years this September, although I wasn't completely involved until three years later when I first joined KPS
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
wow, you're a seasoned pro! lol I've only been into kpop for eight years this September, although I wasn't completely involved until three years later when I first joined KPS
Yeah lol, I have seen a lot of groups come and go throughout the years. I find myself to be rather picky which groups to stan now too. I do miss some of the old sounds of Kpop of the early 2010s tho.

Which groups pulled you in?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,154
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
Give or take I might be off with a month...but it was in early 2010 when a friend had shown me SNSD




Dreamcatcher, the person who had originally started the thread got busy with school so I helped her out at first but slowly as she gotten more busy I took it upon myself to post every little and latest update daily.
2010 wow


Oh I see! how long did you keep updating?
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
2010 wow


Oh I see! how long did you keep updating?
Almost a year, I would have done it longer, but mods over there were banning people left and right and one person would bully people and you'd get into trouble because of him since he was friends with the mods. So a lot of people back then like in 2018 migrated to here when it was created because this forum is way more friendly. :maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,154
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
Almost a year, I would have done it longer, but mods over there were banning people left and right and one person would bully people and you'd get into trouble because of him since he was friends with the mods. So a lot of people back then like in 2018 migrated to here when it was created because this forum is way more friendly. :maheart:
oh :sadcat: it sounds really horrible, I'm glad you are here now :pandalove:

After updating on Twice and IVE for 2? years here, I can say it's pretty tough to always stay on top of it :llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
oh :sadcat: it sounds really horrible, I'm glad you are here now :pandalove:

After updating on Twice and IVE for 2? years here, I can say it's pretty tough to always stay on top of it :llama_blush:
Yeah, but I was kind of lucky since Dreamcatcher back then wasn't that hard to keep up with, it was mainly their Twitter and Instagram posts and the members didn't have their own Instagram accounts back then. I am sure Twice and IVE must be way harder with a ton of content to keep up with :nekosweat:
I already get spammed purely on Instagram with Twice their updates :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread