Not only Yujin get's in trouble with Rei (11 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,762
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Aw, jealous Rei is so Kyot
Is bbl actually worth it? Like for anybody that's actually used it is it worth the money cause I've heard varying reviews...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,222
Reactions Received
99,037
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,009
Ship
Wreck
Aw, jealous Rei is so Kyot
Is bbl actually worth it? Like for anybody that's actually used it is it worth the money cause I've heard varying reviews...
I think there is a good reason why there a varying reviews :thumbsupcat:

it depens on many factors, your own expections, which idol / idols you follow, the current schedules of the idols and so on

For me it was fun when the Twice group pass still existed, I did not enjoy single member subsriptions soo much
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,497
Reactions Received
13,762
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,405
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think there is a good reason why there a varying reviews :thumbsupcat:

it depens on many factors, your own expections, which idol / idols you follow, the current schedules of the idols and so on

For me it was fun when the Twice group pass still existed, I did not enjoy single member subsriptions soo much
I see... I see...
Maybe I'll give it a try someday :pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • fdonce
  • TrinityJade