- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
To me they are better looking than jimin okNo not really
To everyone else your taste is badTo me they are better looking than jimin ok
You are the one with bad taste :DTo everyone else your taste is bad
I CANT HELP BEING THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WITH HIGH STANDARDSYou are the one with bad taste :D
Oh so you are a liar now too, it seems.I CANT HELP BEING THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WITH HIGH STANDARDS
Looks like every other dude off the streetOh so you are a liar now too, it seems.
Looks like every other dude off the streetHonestly y’all are so weird
Aren’t idols supposed to be for people better than all of us and not the average joe
Oh shushAren’t idols supposed to be for people better than all of us and not the average joe![]()
Love yourself lmaO I'm Cringing so hard at your postsAren’t idols supposed to be for people better than all of us and not the average joe![]()
I SPEAK TRUTH!!!!Love yourself lmaO I'm bringing so hard at your posts![]()