- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Haven't been listening to K-Pop at all the past few days cuz I fell in love with some non K-Pop songs I'd like to share with you
I've known both Au/Ra and OTR, both have other fantastic songs but this is a very recent collab they did.
Most of you probably know Hailee from Pitch Perfect but she has had a few hits songs going viral for their messages or just cuz they are catchy af, she released a new mini and one of the b-sides from it is a banger.
Ella is really underrated, she's one of the top vocalist of the current generation, she performed this song once 2 years ago but it finally got released, really catchy.
Same with Au/ra and OTR, Astrid S and NOTD have been on my radar for a while and I've enjoyed a lot of their music, this is also a very recent collab.
Wasn't too big into Gnash's vocals on this track at first but I've gotten used to them and the song is really catchy as well.
Just tagging a few people why not

@Vikki @RainbowDevil @Yolks @mirella @Lucky @perhapz @bulletproof @notthatmarko @MajestYerim @Wingfrost @sweetener @potato @Lady_Grey @MinSquishy @TwentyOneIzz @ParkSeonghwaaa @inyourarea @Baechu
I've known both Au/Ra and OTR, both have other fantastic songs but this is a very recent collab they did.
Most of you probably know Hailee from Pitch Perfect but she has had a few hits songs going viral for their messages or just cuz they are catchy af, she released a new mini and one of the b-sides from it is a banger.
Ella is really underrated, she's one of the top vocalist of the current generation, she performed this song once 2 years ago but it finally got released, really catchy.
Same with Au/ra and OTR, Astrid S and NOTD have been on my radar for a while and I've enjoyed a lot of their music, this is also a very recent collab.
Wasn't too big into Gnash's vocals on this track at first but I've gotten used to them and the song is really catchy as well.
Just tagging a few people why not
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @Yolks @mirella @Lucky @perhapz @bulletproof @notthatmarko @MajestYerim @Wingfrost @sweetener @potato @Lady_Grey @MinSquishy @TwentyOneIzz @ParkSeonghwaaa @inyourarea @Baechu